- Ideal in large tanks (Onshore + Ship tanks)
- Makes water content in fuel combustible
- Reduces NOx and SOx emissions
- Reduces other Harmful Emissions
- Reduces Downtime & Filter Replacement
- Totally removes “gumming” + “waxing”
- Improves Engine Combustion
- Reduces freezing of fuel
- Cleans and protects the engine
- Reduces Fuel Consumption
- Available in 11.16 FL OZ – 264 gallon size
- Dieselcure Marine is a corrosion inhibitor. It binds and neutralizes acidic condensation, preventing acid formation which causes “gumming” and resin deposits.
- Dieselcure Marine improves atomization and lubrication properties in diesel fuels.
- Dieselcure Marine conforms to all fuel specifications and does not use Cetane boosters to enhance performance. Manufactured from Non-Petroleum Chemicals.
Dieselcure Marine is approved by MTU Friedrichshafen (Owned by Rolls Royce Power Systems).
Dieselcure Marine is approved by GMBH – Detroit Diesel Corporation.
EPA (Environmental Protection Agency) registered.